Seeing that I completely flaked on bringing my laptop and notes to work with me today, my post will be super short.
In order to stay undefeated and not fall to the Giants again, the Patriots need to:
- Have the game in hand so some fluke play at the end of the game doesn't change the outcome.
- Score 7 when they get in close.
- Play a full 60.
- Avoid forcing any passes.
- Use some deception. With a lot of 3 tight end sets, there should be some confusion for the Giants defense.
- Get to Eli without giving up a cheap 15 yard penalty.
- Continue to dominate on special teams.
- Avoid 3 and outs.