If you've had the chance to make it to a Patriots' practice this summer, there's a chance you might not have noticed him. Yes, you read that correctly. The reason you might not have "noticed" him is because he is one of two players wearing number 33 at camp. Yes,he's wearing blue for defense and speedster Dion Lewis is wearing white for offense, but with them being pretty much the same size and both having that ankle breaking change of direction ability, Likely may have slipped your radar. Don't worry, you've got time to learn about him before the season starts.
Has already mastered speaking "Patriot"-
- he is glad for the opportunity
- looking to find a role with the team
- feels there is lots of competition at camp
- focused on doing things right during drills.
- played football, obviously
- point guard in basketball
- sprinter (200, 4 x 100, and 4 x 400)
- long jump
- Don't worry, he understands the importance of practice
- He said the knee is feeling good
- When asked, he didn't know about the eating habits of Tom Brady to heal faster. I did inform him about avoiding tomatoes to prevent swelling.