When it comes to touchdowns Cutler is currently leading Brady by one (14 to 13). Of the seasons which they have both stayed healthy, Brady has always thrown more touchdowns. When it comes to interceptions, the currently tally is 7 for Cutler and 2 for Brady.
- Better against NFC(9TD, 4 INT, 8 sacks and 69.7 completion percentage) than AFC (5 TD, 3 INT, 9 sacks and 64.5 completion percentage)
- Better throwing to his left (6 TD and 1 INT to the left) (3 TD and 0 INT to left sideline) (5 TD and 6 INT combined center, right and right sideline)
- Loves the sideline- 15 of 19 TD passes went to the sideline
- Cutler demanded a trade after it was announced that McDaniels would be the head coach of the Broncos
- Experience consists of 2 games during the 2010 season
- Left NFC Championship with a grade 2 tear of his MCL
- Didn't return to game and was characterized as being "soft" since he wasn't getting rehab and was just sitting on the sideline.
- Technically he couldn't reenter the game since the Bears plugged in their 3rd quarterback during the 3rd quarter. (old rule)