- I could see that in 2013 he frequently had long misses heading into half-time.
- Since 2011 he's missed 6 field goals against the Dolphins.
- In 2008 he missed a 26 yard attempt after a delay to realign the goalpost which had shifted because of the wind.
- In 2006 he had misses 3 games in a row (blocked, blocked, true miss).
So what does the future Hall of Famer need to do to get Pats' fans' blood pressure back in check?
- Trade out his cleats with his pair on display in the Patriots Hall
- Have a meeting with TB12s good luck shaman
- Participate in a high stakes kicking contest with "Automatic Adam" Vinatieri.
- Have Gino Castignoli bury his jersey in Mile High Stadium
- Make a sacrifice to Jobu
- Avoid stepping on all Patriots logos, sidelines, endzones, etc.
- Practice Feng Shui at home and with his locker
- Trade himself off his fantasy team and refrain from drafting himself on Draft Kings and Fan Duel
- Hum a new song on his way from the sideline to the playing field