When it comes to punting, neither team is a clear favorite in my opinion.
When it comes to returning kicks, I'd put the advantage to the Dolphins as they Mighty Mouse, Jakeem Grant, raring to take one to paydirt. Who the Patriots have back there today is anyone's guess as Gunner was moved to the IR yesterday.
QUICK FACTS- Some knowledge to throw out there while watching the game today.
- Last season the Dolphins started 0-7 and the Patriots started 8-0
- The Patriots lost their last 2 games last year and the Dolphins won their last 2
- The Dolphins had 4 game winning drives in the second half of the season
- Fitzpatrick more than doubled up Newton's Wonderlic score (48 to 21)
- Dolphins were the 4th least penalized team last season and the Patriots were the 6th (this includes playoffs)
- Career sack % - Newton 6.8 Fitzpatrick 5.6 Brady 4.8
- Two interceptions by the Patriots (one of twins will have one)
- Patriots have a quick score on their first possession
- Folk will have some easy misses (PAT and a FG)
- 250+ yards from White & Michel combo
- A lot of smiles from Cam