Winter Combo Events-
- Some sort of indoor obstacle course on ice. It could have some hurdles to go over, cones to go around, maybe some areas of rough ice.
- For a distance component they could have a snowshoe race.
- For a sprint component they could throw in one of those short track races.
- For a mid-distance race they could have a long track race.
- Ski jump (of course)
- Snowboard Halfpipe - This event would have to be adjusted so there isn't a judging component involved. Maybe a few places where you have to get big air and they measure the height. After the generic height requirement they could maybe have one place where you have to do a trick from their list and get measurable height. It could be straight forward on how many points you get for a trick for pulling it off and what you lose if you don't land it.
My final awesome idea I have for the Winter Olympics is a consolation competition for any athletes who do not earn a medal in their event. I think that any athlete who comes up short in competition should get a second shot to stand on the podium by competing in the saucer disc sled challenge. The event consists of using one of those plastic saucer disc sleds to slide down the luge track.