- For starters, the man who was known for his lack of interceptions in the regular season is throwing quite his share during the playoffs. He already has two tonight and would have had a third if Dennard and McCourty didn't play defense on each other.
- LeGarrette Blount has 3 touchdowns already. I'm thinking LeGarrette and Garrette will be popular baby names in 2014 around the New England area.
- Ryan Allen had a snap fly over his head and then tracked it down on the endline. He subsequently tried to get rid of it but the Colts knocked it through the back of the end zone for a safety.
- Stephen Gostkowski had to punt the ball before the end of the half because Allen was in the locker room tending to his hurt shoulder.
- T.Y. Hilton only has 2 catches for 17 yards.
- Dont'a Hightower had his first interception of his career as the ball came off the intended receiver's shoulder.
- The usual steady special teams unit of the Patriots has 3 penalties and has given up a safety.
- The score is 21-12 at the half
- The announcers have no clue about football an
Well, that was an exciting first half of football even for the casual fans out there. We had some quality football combined with some pretty random plays.
OTHER BLOGS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT