- With there not being a combine, how off were the numbers supplied by Alabama's pro day?
- Is he actually smart? We keep hearing about how smart he is because of his GPA and how he can handle a complicated offense. Well, Matt Patricia is smart, but he couldn't make decisions fast enough on the sideline.
- Is Mac good at communicating in the huddle or at the line of scrimmage?
- Did all of the Covid rules benefit Mac his senior year and his first year in New England? Players weren't allowed to practice or play in games. Games were cancelled. Cam couldn't practice due to a testing mishap and was eventually let go.
- Actual leadership skills as a quarterback. For the first year and half of his pro career he wasn't the veteran in the quarterback room. His leadership really wasn't in play until Hoyer had his concussion. In my opinion, Hoyer not coming back this past season after his concussion was a way to test his leadership. I don't think he passed that test.
- Mac's injury. We never really found out what the deal was with his injury and recovery. Was he hurt or injured? What was the deal with needing surgery or waiting it out.
Not really much of a Mac Jones fan, I personally would like to see the Patriots move on from him. Of course, I'm just going off of what I see on the tv and I don't have any true inside information to go off of. Obviously, the Patriots do have much more information to go off when deciding if they are going to invest $100 million into him as the quarterback of the future. Since I'm still an "In Bill I Trust" fan, I imagine the following things are being used to make that decision.
Leave a Reply.
OTHER BLOGS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT