PATRIOTS- Since 2000 (this season)
- Winning Turnover Battle- 163-18 (3-0)
- Even- 37-23 (0-2)
- Losing Turnover Battle- 40-47 (0-3)
RAVENS- Since 2000
- Winning Turnover Battle- 123-17
- Even- 38-26
- Losing Turnover Battle- 33-87
The Toe Tap- Every game the Patriots give up a huge reception along the sideline. It's almost as if they are so certain that the receiver is going to be out of bounds that they concede the catch. If we could not worry about flags and lay down some hard hits on those sideline receptions, it would be nice.
The Push- Another un-Patriot defensive anomaly that is cropping up way too frequently is the old last guy in to make the tackle pushes the opponent over the first down marker. I'm not talking chasing a guy down and inadvertently pushing over the line, I'm talking 3rd or 4th down and the guys knee is and inch from the grass and out of nowhere some "hero" comes in from the back and pushes the pile forward.
- better special teams than the Ravens
- first score of the game
- dumb penalties by the Ravens (they do have 17 pre-snap penalties to our 7)
- a Harbaugh meltdown