- 3rd and 5 9 yard completion to Danny Amendola which was reversed- Supposedly the rule on the field stands unless you see something that can reverse it. There was nothing in the replay that should have reversed that call. This gave the Patriots a e and out on their first possession and gave additional momentum to the Ravens.
- 3rd and 6 with a pass to Rob Gronkowski who was quite obviously interfered with but where was the whistle? Once again this missed call led to a third and out by the Patriots offense to start a half.
- Darrelle Revis getting called for Pass Interference heading into the half helping to set up a Ravens' touchdown. That call easily could have gone the other way therefore it would have been an appropriate time to not call anything.
- Revis' ticky tack call which negated a turnover with the score knotted at 28 all
- Yes, Tom you made a bad choice forcing that ball to Gronk before the half.
- I also didn't like the decision to punt on 4th down when we were inside Baltimore territory twice.
- What made that call worse the first time we did it was the penalty on Chris Jones for taunting. Once again I thought that was a pretty lame whistle for a playoff game.
GREAT DECISIONS- There were several of these.
- Brandon LaFell with his go ahead touchdown reception. I think I was the only person who liked this acquisition last year which everyone else was whining about how we need to get Brady some weapons.
- Duron Harmon was focused on catching that ball while Torrey Smith was thinking about drawing a weak flag. Ha ha Torrey.
- Devin McCourty with his interception which was also intended for Smith.
- Amendola- If not for the incorrect call during the Patriots first possession, Amendola would have caught all of the passes thrown his direction. Instead he ended the day 5 for 6 with 2 touchdowns.