- False start on Jaguars
- Offensive holding on Patriots
- Illegal shift on Jaguars
- Delay of game on Jaguars (after a timeout)
- Offensive holding on Jaguars- declined by Patriots since they still sacked Bortles
- Unnecessary roughness on Jaguars
- Pass interference on Jaguars.
- Pass interference on Jaguars (only penalty of second half)
If you interact with other sports fans online, you'll surely hear how the Patriots beat the Jaguars because the NFL loves the Patriots and the game was fixed. Just look at the difference in penalties called they say. Well here's a quick look at those calls and why it's just the usual sour grapes from haters.
So, of the 6 penalties called on the Jaguars, 3 of them occurred before the snap. Those unforced errors were something I pointed out pre-game. Can someone with eyes that function and knowledge of the game deny the other 3 penalties, we no. But, but, but......
OTHER BLOGS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT